Jeremy Crook OBE is the Chief Executive of Action for Race Equality.
He has over 35 years’ experience in promoting diversity and inclusion and developing practical solutions in the public, private and civil society sector. His roles include:
- The Hamilton Commission (Commissioner)
- Department for Education (DfE) Apprenticeships Equality and Diversity Advisory Group (co-chair)
- Equality and Human Rights Commission Reference Group
- Metropolitan Police Service External Advisory Board (Chaired by the Commissioner)
- West Ham United Foundation (Trustee)
- HMPPS External Advice and Scrutiny Panel (Chair).
- EQUAL National Independent Advisory Group (Vice Chair)
Read more about Action for Race Equality on their website.